Translate

domingo, 4 de agosto de 2013

tony.tom30roberts@hotmail.com SCAM?

From: From: tony.tom30roberts@hotmail.com

 To:xxxxxxxxx@ymail.com Subject: Roberts form zorpia Date: Sat, 1 Jun 2013 05:06:55 +0000 Hello Dear How are you doing today i hope cool,Am really happy to hear from you ,after i have sent you a massage over your profile in zorpia network?' Well' Thanks for your responds, I just look into my computer now when I saw your message, well. i will like to start by introducing myself to you. I am Tony Tom Roberts, but mostly people do call me Tony, I was born in 25th August 1970. I live in Clerk St, New Jersey united State. I am 6'2 height, Blue Eyes, Dark hair and 159lbs weight.. I work as an Civil Engineer. I prefer write an email than chatting because am busy life time person.. Am a single Dad, my wife is late, I have a son his name is Barry, 4years old, I live alone with my son and i take care of my mom too, i lost my dad years back. I as well have accent., I like different colors but My favorite color is white, blue, orange and purple but i also like red and yellow. I like movies especially scary ones but i don't usually watch them at night before i sleep...lol, i like bowling, dancing, and amusement parks....am a man of so much understanding I really prefer write an email than chatting because am busy life time person ! that's enough for now, I will like to know you more if you don't mind because am interested in getting into a friendship with you. tell me more about yourself like Your type of job you do for a living, where you live, are you still single, and do you have kids ? Your likes and dislikes and what are your dreams. I will also like to know how long you have been in on that site and your experience so far as i have been there not so long. i have to stop here and i hope here from you soon I also attach my pictures and hopefully we can be friends. Regards Tony

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário