Translate

domingo, 4 de agosto de 2013

RAYMOND F CHANDLER

De: Raymond F Chandler Para: XXXXXXXX Enviadas: Sábado, 30 de Março de 2013 6:48 Assunto: Hello, I'm ddoing great here and hoping you are doing fine as well, how's the weather there today and what are you doing for a living? Well, the weather here hot but nice I guess, My interest are: Family Research; poetry (reading and writing); reading; art (painting-yours, mine); mentoring-problem solving regardless of your or gender, should you need some direction or advice don't hesitate to contact me lol. Now this is not the full list nor are my interest in them necessarily in the order I have listed them. I'm sure as long as we get talking we will then know about each other better so tell me do you believe this relationship can last long and hope the distance doesn't matter to you like its doesn't to me? kisses

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário